Tuesday 17 May 2016

SYMBOLE DE MON AMOUR


Heyyy guys! I decided to look for our special moniker, like dooney’s kitchen calls her followers ‘tribers’ e.t.c. and I came up with *drumrolllllllll* KINTRIGUERS!!!  LOL!! I hope you like it, I hope it doesn’t sound like some animal from the north pole. Feedbacks in the comment section please. So let’s get a feel of it.


Hiiii kintriguers, I have to absolutely tell you about this great ability of mine but you cannot quote me anywhere though, so you’re going to read this and 5 minutes later totally delete it from your memory and pretend like this paragraph doesn’t exist anywhere. I have this great stalking internet surfing ability, the CIA really needs me, no kidding. So I have a lot of loved up guys I stalk check on social media and some of em end up being a huge disappointment but they can’t shake my love stalking spirits though. 


Moving on, what gets you hung on a guy or girl? Like what is that special thing that gets you from 0 to 100 immediately, that one thing that is expedient for a person to have before he or she can be your love interest.
I talked to some of my guys and the conversation went thus; 

Me;  what’s the one thing that gets you hung on someone? 
Sisi P; I think beyond all things he has to be able to make me laugh, because when it boils down to it, I’d choose some I can laugh with over all else. 
Me; I’d buy you a seat on a Kevin Hart show when I get on forbes. 
Sisi P; *stares at me derisively* You??! I’ll break into a million pieces……. And we drift off.


Me; If we had like 10 men in a room all good-looking. Ranging heights, complexion, body weights e.tc. what candy who will you pick and why? 
Miss J; *looks on dreamily with the biggest grin, then starts whispering* it’s all in the eyes 
Me;JAY!JAY!!Focus
Miss J; *Passionately and animatedly* you know when a man that loves you looks your way, there’s fire in the eyes… 
Me;Ehenn, you’re almost orgasming from this presumed gaze o…. And we cut.


Me; What about a girl hints you if she’s gonna be dateable or not? 
Meka; When she opens her mouth
Me; *puzzled* what about her mouth?
Meka; I mean the things she says, if she matches me intellectually. That gets me all the way, I mean she could be ugly and what not but I’d have fallen hard before I even notice her looks. 
Me; hmmm… insightful.


Me ; You have 10 girls of all shapes and ranging complexions to pick from, who is your go to girl? 
Berto; *smacks lips* the one with the greatest tits, they could be sitting so I wouldn’t see their butts, I’m all about the tits though. 
Me; Yea, how convenient.


So kintriguers (yes, I’m going to say it till it becomes ridiculously annoying), which of these threads do you reckon with or share your thoughts in the comments. I look forward to them *rubs palm in anticipation* Qu’est que symbole de ton amour? Search google, it is my duty to make you disturb your little heads.


 STAY IN TOUCH WITH "LIFE THROUGH MY WINDOW"
connect with me on instagram @the_oluwabukunmi.. I'm about that gram life
 Life,Love,Laughter and Sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment