Sunday 15 May 2016

FROM THE PINK STORE

Hello!! Aloha!!! You guys cannot absolutely believe what I saw this morning from my little window to the world (The pink store). I've been seeing this cute little boy you know, I have always thought him cute the way you think your nephews are cute you know. He looks to be about 13 thereabout, he just trudges up and down the street with his backpack everyday not until today he gave me the shocker of my day *you thought I was going to say my life, NO! more shocking things have happened.*  So he opens his backpack and removes his UNILORIN ID CARD!!! Do not even try to say what's so surprising! do not even try to discredit the shocker of my day!! DON'T!!!  I'm telling you he looked barely 13.

Well, I looked really small when I entered uni too.. 'rephrase' I've always looked pretty young for all the phases in my life. Even now that I'm done with uni, gone on to serve and some people still think I'm awaiting admission *exasperated sigh*. It has its perks though, I can cougar all I want.

My bae - let's call her Sisi P who you're going to be reading a lot about, is really young and looks it but since your size is proportional to your age here, we have had to convince a lot of people her age which normally produces a range of reaction from jaw dropping till saliva runs to vigorous shaking of the head till you're scared for brain damage. Here's a typical convo;

Mr/Miss: so how old are you?
Sisi P: *smiles sheepishly* how old do you think I am?
Mr/Miss: you can evade questions o. okay say 25
Sisi P: *bursts into laughter and exclaims* ahhhh, even my elder brother isn't 25
You get the drift..
So share your experiences due to your size or lack of it...

 STAY IN TOUCH WITH "LIFE THROUGH MY WINDOW"
connect with me on instagram @the_oluwabukunmi.. I'm about that gram life
 Life,Love,Laughter and Sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment